Please welcome the lovely Iyana Jenna to the hot seat as she answers todays Thursday's 30!
1. Sinful or Sweet? Sweet
2. Night or Day? Night
3. Coffee or Tea? Coffee
4. Leather or Lace? Leather
5. Chocolate or Sex? Chocolate :D
6. Pajama movie night or Cocktails at the bar? Pajama movie night
7. Happily Ever After or Happy For Now? All!
8. Reading: Ebook or Paperback? Paperback, so far
9. Star Trek or Star Wars? Superman! Oops…
10. Dogs or Cats? Cats
11. Fruit or Chocolate? Chocolate
12. Hero or Heroine? Hero
13. Twilight or True Blood? Neither :(
14. Fantasy or Sci-Fi? Fantasy
15. Writing: Plot or Not? Plot
16. Sweet or Savory? Savory
17. Gold or Silver? Gold
18. Vampire or Werewolf? Werewolf
19. Werewolf or Shifter? Err, both?
20. Reading: Contemporary or Paranormal? Contemporary
21. Love or Lust? Love
22. Naughty or Nice? Nice with naughty sprinkles
23. Christmas or Halloween? Eid :D
24. Beer or Wine? Wine
25. Games Of Throne or Spartacus? *shakes head* neither
26. International or Home Grown? Uh?
27. Movie or TV Show? Both
28. Brains or Brawn? Brawn with brain
29. City or Country? City
30. Piercing or Tattoos? Nah…
Taking a break from dealing with his father’s clients on legal matters, Nicholas Haynes went out to the sea on his yacht—only to find a man floating in the water. The man was still alive, much to Nicholas’s relief.
Gregory Phillips was a private investigator and his last job almost turned him into fish food if not for Nicholas. Little did he know that the main suspect in his case was one of Nicholas’ father’s clients. When Nicholas insisted on taking care of Gregory after the incident that almost killed him, can he trust Nicholas enough with his life?
Available Tomorrow From Evernight!